This online program consists of 5 self-paced sessions.
In this course, you will learn new skills to help you manage your symptoms for binge eating or bulimia nervosa more effectively, at your own pace, from the comfort and privacy of your home.
Before you begin the program, you will be required to complete the eScreen. The eScreen is a questionnaire to gain access to the program. The eScreen is free of charge and is completely online.
The eScreen will take approximately 30 - 45 minutes to complete. As the questionnaire is quite long, we advise you make sure to allocate enough time to complete the eScreen in one sitting. You will have up to 3 hours to complete the eScreen in one sitting. After that time your answers will be cleared and you will have to start again at your next sitting.
We use the escreen to serve several functions;
- to evaluate its effectiveness and improve it over time
- to recommend further treatment in some cases
- to provide you with progress data as you move through the course
- if you decide to have your health professional refer you in and get feedback on your program*, to provide them general information about your progress through the course
We know it does take a little while to complete, but the above uses are so vital to your success in the program, and our ability to improve the program, that we hope you agree that it forms a vital part of this recovery process.
* For this option you will need your health professional's email address.